When you roll with The Wagon,
you realize it’s also...
Specs and Dimensions
Folds down for easy travel and more adventures.
- Age Group: 6+ Months
- Wagon Weight: 40 lbs, with seats
- Wagon Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Seat Weight Limit: 45 lbs per seat
Joey stroller wagons are ready for use from the moment your child is born through their toddler years.
We have two modes of compatibility for an infant. Use our car seat adapter to connect your infant car seat to our wagon. Once your infant has developed the proper head and neck support, usually between 4-6 months, they'll be ready for the wagon seat, which can support up to 55 lbs (25 kg).
The Joey Wagon can accommodate one infant car seat adapter. A second child can ride in the other seat simultaneously.
Two canopies can be used for The Wagon, one for each seat.
Your stroller wagon is designed to withstand whatever life throws your way. The entire wagon, including its frame, seat, canopy, storage basket, and footwell, can be spot cleaned as needed. We recommend using warm water and mild soap on a soft cloth or sponge. Gently rub any sticky spots in circular motions to clean, wipe away residue, and dry to finish.
Pro tip: For those very extra messes, wipe away the dirt and grime with magic eraser sponges.
Joey in the Press!
The Joey Wagon has been consistently recognized and celebrated with prestigious "Best Of" accolades in popular media publications, solidifying its reputation as a top-tier choice for families seeking the ultimate stroller wagon experience.
- Best Wagons for Kids of 2023
- Best Baby Gear of 2023
- Best Wagons for Kids and Families
- Best Stroller Wagons of 2023
- Best Stroller Wagon Accessories
- Best Wagon for Cities
- Best Wagon for Riding Comfortably in Style
- Best Stroller Wagon for Cities
- Best Hybrid/Full Featured Stroller Wagons
- Best Stroller Wagons That Will Have Your Kids Riding in Style
- Best Baby Shower Gifts for New Parents in 2023
- Best Stroller Wagons That Make Adventuring With Kids So Much Easier
- Best Wagon Strollers for Adventurous Families
- Best Travel Wagons for Airports
- Best Strollers for Plane Travel
- EEvelynVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoEasy strolling
My kids absolutely love the Joey wagon. I have a 4 and 2 year old and our stroller was just not cutting it for a tired 4 year old on outings. The ease of getting the kids in and out of the wagon, and giving them some autonomy has been wonderful. The cup holders, generous snack tray and canopy are such great bonuses! Easy to fold and actually takes up less trunk space than our current stroller. We love Joey!
- IKInge K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy girls are in-love with Joey
We just love our Joey, the ideal purchase for my 2 & 4 year old. I wish I bought it months ago! I really like how easy it is to open and fold up, it also takes minimal space in my closet and car. We can take it anywhere! I love the cup holders and snack tray with the nifty pockets for storage. Such a win win for mom and babies!
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoExpensive, but worth it!!!!
My 11month old was getting tired of sitting in her stroller and was in need of different set up for cruising around...
The Joey wagon is perfect, it is super easy to put together, fold up, lift into a trunk, clean and I even hit it with my car and it is still standing, whoops!
She is able to sit while being strapped in, but still able to move and see 360 degrees, loves the snack tray and the sun shield is essential. We have used it in many different locations, even fits her two cousins or room for the diaper bag. Strolling around the neighborhood for her 1st Halloween was awesome!
- ESErika S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHappiest campers in their new ride
It’s probably one of my best purchases recently my daughter loves to ride together with her cousin they have so much fun interacting and playing the wagon is super sturdy high-quality and multi useful
- SGStephanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoWe <3 our Joey
So much better than any other Wagon we've tried, and my high-energy toddler absolutely loves it! He is thrilled to sit in his seat, strap in with the provided seatbelt, and explore all day long. Other wagons don't have the dedicated feet area, which is a game changer for him because his legs are so long. Most recently, we used our Joey to go back to school shopping at an insanely crowded mall, and had no problems navigating through the tight spaces.